EN ROUTE POUR PARIS 2024
FDJ, official partner of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games
Make the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games a major celebration.
By becoming an official partner of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the FDJ Group is pursuing its long-standing commitment to French sports and promoting its values.
With more than 25 million customers and more than 30,000 retail partners, FDJ wants to contribute to bringing French people together around the world’s largest sporting event, and make the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games a major celebration.
Furthering sport for all
FDJ is convinced of the place and role of sport in promoting equal opportunities. The Group’s actions are in line with the societal impact objectives set by the Paris 2024 Organising Committee.
The Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games are a great opportunity to accelerate the development of women’s sport.
- In 2022, FDJ launched the third wave of its survey on female sports in France, in partnership with the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games Organising Committee.
- In March 2022, Paris 2024 and FDJ announced they were stepping up the call for “Impact 2024” projects by creating a category specific to the development of women’s sports.
- FDJ and the other stakeholders of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games share the same objective: increasing the presence of female athletes on the ground and in the media, and promoting more women to positions of responsibility within the sports movement.
The Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games also represent an opportunity to develop the practice of sports for all French people.
- In line with its long-standing role in supporting French sports, FDJ has designed the “Gagner du terrain” operation in partnership with the National Sport Agency (Agence Nationale du Sport, ANS) and the “Terre de Jeux” network.
- The aim is to install free-access sports equipment in municipalities certified as “Terres de Jeux” by Paris 2024, in order to encourage the practice of sports and broaden the profile of users. Around fifty municipalities located in urban and rural areas throughout France will have such equipment by 2024.
FDJ, French athletes’ biggest supporter
FDJ has been a partner of France’s Olympic and Paralympic team for several years and will be again for Paris 2024. FDJ is committed to encouraging all athletes and sharing the emotions of these major sporting events with as many people as possible.
As a pioneer in supporting elite athletes over the past 30 years, FDJ is helping several athletes with their Olympic and Paralympic preparation. With the FDJ Sport Factory and its incubator, FDJ is more committed than ever to working alongside the French champions of today and tomorrow.