Boulogne-Billancourt (France), 18 June 2020 (5:30 p.m.) – The Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of FDJ met behind closed doors this Thursday 18 June, chaired by Stéphane Pallez, Chairwoman and CEO of the Group. Shareholders were able to cast their votes by correspondence, by proxy or via the secure Votaccess platform.
The General Meeting adopted all of the resolutions put to the vote of shareholders, including:
- The inscription of FDJ’s “raison d’être” (purpose) in the introduction to the company’s Articles of Association;
- Approval of the parent company and consolidated financial statements for the 2019 financial year and all of the financial resolutions;
- The allocation of the profit for the year ended 31 December 2019 and the payment of a dividend of 0.45 euros per share;
- The appointment of Predica, represented by Ms. Françoise Debrus, as an independent director within the meaning of the criteria of the Afep-Medef Code;
- The appointment of a director representing employee shareholders, in the person of Mr. David Chianese; and
- The items of compensation for the 2019 financial year and the 2020 compensation policy for corporate officers.
In 2021, the FDJ Group’s General Meeting will be held on 27 April.
 Excluding resolution 7, bearing on a director representing employees, but which was an alternative proposal to resolution 6, which was adopted.