The privacy of our clients is a priority for FDJ.
We are committed to building a relationship of trust with our clients and to protecting their privacy in accordance with the French Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In addition, we regularly arrange meetings with our clients in order to converse with them, and obtain feedback and advice on the information provided to them vis-à-vis privacy, in order to optimise the information we give them on these topics and make it more accessible.
In this context, we undertake to respect the following principles:
- We only collect the data we need, namely:
- data communicated directly by our players, in particular when creating their online account, when completing a contact form or playing our online games;
- data that we obtain indirectly, including through cookies or trackers, subject to the player's acceptance.
- We process the data of our clients for explicit, legitimate and determined purposes, namely:
- Managing their online account;
- Managing the payment of the prizes won;
- Managing and monitoring of client and prospective client relationships;
- Managing commercial prospecting operations;
- Personalising our services and user experience;
- Promoting responsible gaming;
- The fight against fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing.
With regard more specifically to cookies, we have put in place a specific Policy on each of our sites and applications.
- We keep the data of our clients for the period necessary to carry out the processing for which it was collected or, where applicable, for the period determined by law;
- We only communicate the data of our clients to the companies of the FDJ® Group and service providers who need to know within the framework of our activities or to the legally authorised supervisory bodies (in particular, to the French gaming regulatory authority, ANJ);
- We ensure that appropriate security measures are implemented to ensure a high level of protection for all our client data. As such, for example, payment information is managed by our PCI DSS-certified online payment service provider (international security standard to ensure the confidentiality, security and integrity of credit card and transaction data);
- We ensure that all appropriate procedures are in place and maintained in order to manage, under the conditions laid down by the regulations, all client requests for exercising their rights. Clients may, notably, exercise their data protection rights from our dedicated FAQ page on our sites and applications: How can I exercise my data protection rights?